* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Outage March 30, 2024 report by SMFNew
[March 30, 2024, 09:53:53 am]

Re: What are you listening to? by Stelios
[July 16, 2023, 08:54:53 am]

Re: What are you listening to? by Stelios
[July 16, 2023, 08:52:34 am]

Re: What are you listening to? by Jacob
[July 12, 2023, 01:59:53 am]

Re: What are you listening to? by Dagger
[July 06, 2023, 04:11:15 pm]

Re: Cannot Register on Support Forum by Jacob
[June 01, 2023, 01:09:08 am]

Re: Cannot Register on Support Forum by SMFNew
[May 21, 2023, 10:22:14 am]

Cannot Register on Support Forum by Stelios
[May 21, 2023, 06:45:30 am]

Re: Forum Profile Signature Error by SMFNew
[January 19, 2023, 10:26:49 pm]

Re: Forum Profile Signature Error by MangoMochi
[January 19, 2023, 10:24:45 pm]

* Poll

• Have you noticed better loading times?
  • Dot YES! My forum loads instantly!
  • 53 (33%)
  • Dot I have much better loading times
  • 20 (12%)
  • Dot I have noticed my forum loads a tiny bit faster than before
  • 22 (13%)
  • Dot I have not noticed any changes
  • 64 (40%)
  • Total Members Voted: 150
  • View Topic

* Twitter

Keep up to date with SMFNew by following us on twitter!

Author Topic: Concerned about Forum/ behavior of Administration  (Read 5133 times)

Algonquin

Concerned about Forum/ behavior of Administration
« on: February 02, 2009, 07:54:14 pm »
Dear SMFNEW,

I am registered at the forum Tri-State Transportation RP as Mr. Plunder (which is now been changed to Looten). URL: http://www.schoolbus.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum

I don't understand if it is violating the forum's policy, but the creator of this forum, 09ICCE200 has harassed me on various occasions. Now please read the following to understand.

Tri-state has two admins. 09ICCE200, the creator, and FSG, the secondary. 09ICCE200 is the person who hosts different School Bus Driving roleplaying games on this forum. He is "10" years old. [NOT AN EXAGGERATION]. I am partnered with the secondary Admin of this forum, in running a New Hampshire division. We have ran this division for a few weeks. The secondary administrator does not have any problem with my role or activity. The creator, 09IC repetitively harasses me. He called me curse words, banned my account, and the secondary admin has to reverse his behavior. Please review the following post he posted about myself. (The Administrator).
Well,since I can post negativly here,Jake,you are an a**ho**.

There are several other posts and threats he has sent me which have since been deleted by the secondary administrator. The main admin, 09IC is ten years old (which if i am correct MOST forum providers make sure the operator is above 13), and he is harassing the users.

Due to the extensive work required in building a RP, we know we can make our own forum, however we would like to continue at this domain with this persons account suspended or deleted. The creator is very immature and should not be allowed to have administrative privledges at this forum due to his behavior.

I would appreciate if anyone here could give us advice on this situation. 09ICCE200 is on this support forum also, and I know he will have his say over my post. 09ICCE200 already knows that I am posting this, and he has been very rude to me on this forum and very unprofessional considering his responsibility.

Update as of posting: 09ICCE200 has disabled FSG from being an adminstrator and he is deleting others accounts and unfairly blaming it on myself and FSG. He keeps on lying and is trying to get to the point to where I AM BANNED from the SMFNEW service.

Second Update: 09ICCE200 has terminated my account and possibly Kyle's account also in response to me posting this.

I have operated forums on SMFNEW in previous, and I believe you guys have excellent support. If anything, I would appreciate it if you made a duplicate of that RP's boards to where me and FSG are the only Admins.

---
Update: 9:03PM EST: He disabled the boards? Something to that sorts. I would still appreciate it if the staff at SMFNEW reviewed my case and could see about getting us a duplicate board.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 08:05:11 pm by Algonquin »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Algonquin

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:16:14 pm »
If it helps, this user's account on the SMFNEW Support Forum is:
http://support.smfnew.com/member.php?u=460

He is also resulted in posting here trying to get me linked to incidents that I am not even connected with and have long since passed. I just found it, and this is part of the threats he made to me before he terminated my account - to get me banned from the SMFNEW Servers and registered as a spammer.

Offline FSG-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 08:16:47 pm »
I am also in the race to get the forum back.

I am FSG from that forum site. i was first approached by 09ICCE200 to join his forum. i joinded and was later put in as admin with him to help out. i basically redid he forum as much as I could. I spent countless of hours plugging in multiple stacks of information, pictures, and videos. Bryce (09ICCE200) was basically the creator of the forum. I made everything better. I have even split the forum with Looten (Jake) to help me with my district.(New Hampshire) I put a lot of documentation into there and was not allowed to copy it before I was deleted. Backround history, Bryce, Sam (LifestarFE) and Jake were in a huge fight over the forums. I was the last leg holding up the forum from going to the dumpster. The battle continued for a long while until this evening. I did nothing incorrect to that forum at all. I edited a lot of nonsense and deleted many posts. Bryce, a 10 year old from Mass. repeately harrased Jake and even with some profane language because he did not get "his way." Whenever the immaature boy did not like things, he would have an RP meltdown. I would have to end up being the mature person to again delete posts and calm down the members. I do not see it any right to be deleted from Administrator and even kicked off of a forum that I have been keeping survived. I wrote this message for a few reasons, I would like the RP to be back and to have further actions taken on Bryce (09ICCE200).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 08:22:03 pm by FSG- »

kirby636

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 08:52:06 pm »
I too have been harassed by him, i was Ruff_Ruffman (shh its an awesoem show once you watch it!) and was banned a couple times for no apparent reason, i was helping Jake out (Algonquin) but i did not break the rules

Offline Matt

• Friends
    • View Profile
    • http://www.smfnew.com
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 02:36:54 am »
Hello,

Sorry if i misunderstood, i have read it twice and i have come to believe the following :

• The admin of the forum http://www.schoolbus.smfnew.com/ has apparently been harassing his members by posting about them and banning them.
  • The admin of this forum is apparently 10 years old.
  • Algonquin has felt this harassment.
  • FSG- is a co-administrator who spent numerous hours on the forum and also believes he is 10 years old.

If i am correct, this is where you stand
:
He has every right to ban you. Nothing i can do about that.

If i conclude the harassment, the forum will be violating the following term, hence, will be suspended if i feel it is necessary:

http://www.smfnew.com/terms.php
4) Legal Use

Your forum's content must be legal. If we find any content which is illegal in either the United States of America or United Kingdom action will be taken upon the forum. The database will be supplied to local authorities if deemed necessary by our Administrators. You agree that your forum will not breach certain laws. These include: invasion of privacy, impersonation of others, harassment and breach of copyright laws. You must not allow any content which is or linked to Warez. This includes linking or writing about: hacking(defacement), viruses, Trojans, passwords and any programs which intend to cause harm.

If i conclude the Administrator is 10 years old, then he is not old enough to be allowed on any forum without a legal guardians consent per the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act . Which, i can say i haven't been contacted.

Again, if conclusive, the forum will be suspended.

I understand you wish to have the content back. However, we cannot as you were not the Admin who created the forum. Assuming you are 100% right, then i do feel for you, but without the owners permission, i cannot.

However, if the Administrator is 10 years old, that is a different story. We may be able to get the forum back to the co-admin, second in command. Do not worry if the forum has had its posts deleted, members deleted in meantime, we do make daily backups of every forum at smfnew on a off-site location. So no problem there at all.

I will review what you have suggested, and i will get back to you shortly. I will then contact Alex(co - owner) where we can make a decision for you. I will try my hardest to get you your forum back!
Matt WT - Doesn't answer support PM's

Offline Matt

• Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 02:47:27 am »
I have concluded the Administrator is in fact, 10 years old.

I have temporarily suspended the forum until i can do something for you guys.

Thank you for the heads up!

Offline TSTRP

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 05:23:34 am »
Thank you,Jake,for ruining my life!

Offline TSTRP

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 05:24:39 am »
I will give permission,if I am able to be the admin.I have not given permission.

Offline FSG-

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 02:49:32 pm »
Bryce, I do not understand one bit why I was deleted in the first place. If you read my first post, I went out on a limb trying not to have this happen. I am the not guilty one here...

Algonquin

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 03:02:05 pm »
Thank you Matt for reviewing my case.

You are correct, you have understood exactly the points I wanted to get across to you about this forum. I thank you for helping us out with this situation.

This is from our standpoint about getting us a duplicate forum or access to the old one. Due to the Administrator of Tri-state is not going to work with our options, I would request that you leave the boards suspended. The purpose behind us getting the boards would be that 09ICCE200 is not an administrator. 09ICCE200 is very problematic, and would stand in our way with further development with the boards. Him being an Administrator and having the forums registered under him is why we are posting here in the first place. He just will not leave us alone, he continually bans people and unbans them for no reason, and he does NOTHING to help the structural content of the forum. Me and FSG will spend hours on end working up new board policies and layout and he will go and contradict all the rules and destroy our progress.

We would love to have a copy of the forum or the original boards, however we do not agree with having 09ICCE200 on the forum at all, much less administrative or moderation powers. I don't even see how that would work out anyway due to, as you said, he is too young to operate the forum. However, if you can work outside of his permission or at least give us a copy of OUR posts, we would love that. If that is not possible, I would request that the forum remains shut down.

Thank you again for working with us. We appreciate your help.

-Jake

Offline Matt

• Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 03:05:56 pm »
How many days ago were the posts deleted?

Algonquin

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 03:30:12 pm »
Quote from: Matt;8170
How many days ago were the posts deleted?

Our posts or the harassing posts?

Offline Matt

• Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 03:31:23 pm »
There are about 60 posts on the forum, with 5 members.

is that correct? Im looking for a suitable backup (how many days ago it was created).

D F L

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 03:34:36 pm »
Oh yea, Matt. I'm not telling you how to do your job or anything... but... Shouldn't he be banned permanently because he is underage, and it makes it against the Child Online Privacy Protection Agency Laws? (COPPA)

Algonquin

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 03:35:35 pm »
Quote from: Matt;8174
There are about 60 posts on the forum, with 5 members.

is that correct? Im looking for a suitable backup (how many days ago it was created).

I'm trying to understand you, sorry.

A complete backup of the entire forum that would be suitable for us to work with and restart the forum would be from yesterday, Monday February 2nd between 7-10PM Eastern Standard Time. I do not believe Bryce (09ICCE200) deleted any of our posts from that time. Everything fell apart around 11PM. I am not sure if Bryce deleted any of our posts. The main forum board with the posts we want is called New Hampshire.

Offline Matt

• Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 03:37:43 pm »
He was banned about half hour ago.

Offline Matt

• Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 03:38:32 pm »
Quote from: Algonquin;8176
I'm trying to understand you, sorry.

A complete backup of the entire forum that would be suitable for us to work with and restart the forum would be from yesterday, Monday February 2nd between 7-10PM Eastern Standard Time. I do not believe Bryce (09ICCE200) deleted any of our posts from that time. Everything fell apart around 11PM. I am not sure if Bryce deleted any of our posts. The main forum board with the posts we want is called New Hampshire.

Your forum will be restored tomorrow,

You will be granted Admin rights if it shows you were a Admin at that time.

Thanks.

Algonquin

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 03:57:29 pm »
Quote from: Matt;8178
Your forum will be restored tomorrow,

You will be granted Admin rights if it shows you were a Admin at that time.

Thanks.

Thank you Matt! We appreciate your help to us.

SMFNEW definitely has the best free forum support service than any other can offer! Thanks for your help now and all the other times you've helped me in the past! (I forgot my old username so I made this new one :P )

Offline Matt

• Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 03:59:55 pm »
Thats usually worth an infraction! Although, ill let you off! :)

If you can find your username at http://www.support.smfnew.com/memberlist.php let me know and ill merge it for you.

No problem, please check back tomorrow for updates.

Algonquin

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 04:35:09 pm »
Quote from: Matt;8181
Thats usually worth an infraction! Although, ill let you off! :)

If you can find your username at http://www.support.smfnew.com/memberlist.php let me know and ill merge it for you.

No problem, please check back tomorrow for updates.

Whoops.. my bad. :o  (I should read that stuff more in-depth!)

I sent you a private message about my account. And I'll be sure to check back.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal